If you hate your boss, you'll probably love ours!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by wealthy831, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. wealthy831

    wealthy831 Guest

    wealthy831, Aug 16, 2006

  2. wealthy831

    Who Am I Guest

    Why... anyone too stupid to know about spamming
    is the exact type of person no one should trust
    their time or money with.

    The ONLY people who need to spam are:
    The terminally Stupid
    Scam artist looking for the terminally Stupid

    Who Am I, Aug 17, 2006

  3. wealthy831

    Thor Guest

    What do call a person who quotes the entire spam back and grizzles about
    it then ?

    Thor, Aug 17, 2006
  4. Clueless.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 17, 2006
  5. OOPS!
    Oh dear ...... hoist by my own petard! >:-(((
    Jeez... that crow could do with some salt! >:-Q

    --
    Die dulci fruere,
    Nicolaas.

    .... No good deed goes unpunished.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 17, 2006
  6. wealthy831

    Anony Mouse Guest

    Maybe I am wrong but this stinks of Dean Westbury and his NZ friend...

    Anony Mouse

    Anony Mouse, Aug 17, 2006