    pleasure of drink. I like these coolers but I'm reverting back to some
    really ones just because of this smell. How to get the odor out? Sun
    them? Leave on a shelf for two years? Pack with sardines?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 23, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mellowed Guest

    Wipe down with a Baking Soda solution. Then leave a package of Baking Soda
    in the cooler.

    Mellowed, Jul 23, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Jeff Wisnia Guest

    Good job if you can cram a box of Arm & Hammer into a hole the diameter
    of a beer can, mellow fellow....

    Now the OP knows why they were on eBay....

    Maybe he could try spraying the foam with Right Guard. <G>

    Jeff

    Jeff Wisnia, Jul 23, 2007