  1. ian field

    ian field Guest

    The Sun newspaper would switch sides again.

    ian field, Nov 18, 2009

  2. ian field

    meerkat Guest

    There was no Daily Mirror (wifes favourite) today, so she
    bought the Sun.
    When she opened it to the Big Knockers page, she said `now I know
    why I don`t like the Sun`.
    I said yeah most blokes feel like that too. %> ).

    meerkat, Nov 18, 2009

  3. ian field

    ian field Guest

    Coming soon - page 3 skinhead.

    ian field, Nov 18, 2009
  4. ian field

    Aardvark Guest

    No Mirror, I would have done without a paper and put the money in the
    blind box.

    The Sun (spit!) doesn't go down too well round these parts with a lot of
    people. Kelvin McKenzie would probably get lynched if he let it be widely
    known beforehand that he was coming for a visit.

    There are ninety-odd families who'd really like to discuss some things
    with him. :)

    Aardvark, Nov 18, 2009