    Only 1 PC cant get access the internet. what is the most common problem.
    But the PC is brand new, all the NIC , Cable and modem are working probably.
    Some body can gave me suggestion?

    Guest, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Check if the internet connection sharing is on or notand if there is an
    ip conflict.

    Ronit Bhattacharya, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Are the PC's in a workgroup or on a domain? Do you have a
    proxy server in your office? How do the other PC's connect
    to the Internet?

    Guest, Jan 24, 2005
  4. have you tried re-installing windows? Can the PC ping to other computers
    in the network?

    Ronit Bhattacharya, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    have you tried re-installing windows?

    LOL

    Yes.. That will do it...

    kpg, Jan 24, 2005
  6. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Yes reinstalling Windows would indeed work, since it will reflabulate the
    mornofity clabulam, as well as trabmise the qualamarps and litgrabi on the
    rackamacks.

    So, as you can see, this was not an outlandish proposition, and you should
    think before you speak, kpg. Don't jump to conclusions, and stop being so
    sarcastic.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 24, 2005

  7. Try turning the computer on.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jan 24, 2005
  8. Run ipconfig /all on the "good" computer and make sure the other computers
    are using the same default gateway and dns server. They also need to be
    using the same "network" address, probably 192.168.0.xxx or 192.168.1.xxx
    for typical class C network with subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 assuming you
    are using NAT or ICS. Try pinging the default gateway from the problem
    computers. You also need to "share" the internet connection some way among
    the computer via either a NAT router device [preferred way] or using ICS on
    one computer with two network adapters where the other computers use the ICS
    computer as their default gateway [worst way]. I won't waste time with
    troubleshooting/configuring ICS for a cable/dsl connection since you can buy
    a NAT router for like 19 cents after rebates from D-Link, Linksys,
    Belkin,etc.. --- Steve

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=33-127-125&depa=5
    -- an example of a NAT router. Just be sure to disable the wireless access
    if you do not use it for a device such as this.

    Steven L Umbach, Jan 24, 2005
  9. have you tried re-installing windows?
    yeah but only after you've thrown the damn thing out of a tenth floor
    window.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I turned my computer on once, and now all I get is naked pictures.... How do
    you turn the damn thing off?

    Kendal Emery, Jan 24, 2005
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Why would you want to turn it off, then?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 24, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    just send it to me...I'll take care of it...

    Neil, Jan 24, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    use the system lockdown tool...fdisk

    Neil, Jan 24, 2005
  14. Disconnect the camera feeds to your bathrooms. --- Steve

    Steven L Umbach, Jan 24, 2005
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Disconnect the camera feeds to your bathrooms. --- Steve

    SHHHHHHHHH!

    kpg, Jan 24, 2005
  16. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Then consultant and kpg and Neil would have nothing to do at work all day

    Kendal Emery, Jan 24, 2005
  17. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    IFYPFY

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 24, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it would be sooooooooo much easier if you would just e-mail them to us
    directly...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2005
  19. yeah but only after you've thrown the damn thing out of a tenth floor
    what? to open the window?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005
  20. You know, it must really suck to be a heterosexual female who wants to find
    pr0n on the interweb, because probably 99% of all nekkid male pictures are
    of the gay {$1} type.

    But then again, they probably wouldn't care.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 25, 2005