    why this is happening...and if I am able to rectify it? Thank you very much
    for your time.

    SushiBoy

    SushiBoy, Sep 9, 2003

  2. SushiBoy

    Boomer Guest

    SushiBoy said:
    A quick Google brought up:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-
    1&q=%22The+memory+could+not+be+read%22%2BIexplore
    or click http://tinyurl.com/mqsm

    You might want to try (if you use XP, you didn't say)...
    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
    Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378

    Boomer, Sep 9, 2003

  3. SushiBoy

    SushiBoy Guest

    SushiBoy, Sep 9, 2003
  4. SushiBoy

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Sep 9, 2003
  5. SushiBoy

    Boomer Guest

    Did these help?

    Boomer, Sep 10, 2003
  6. SushiBoy

    SushiBoy Guest

    Thx all.....I went to the "tinyurl.com" site and followed the steps. I had
    over 400 suspected spyware files as it turned out. I proceeded to delete
    the files and I am no longer seeing those application errors anymore. Once
    again....thank you. Was both informative and helpful.

    Regards,

    SushiBoy

    SushiBoy, Sep 10, 2003
  7. SushiBoy

    Boomer Guest

    Glad Liz's link helped you. :)

    Boomer, Sep 10, 2003
  8. Good Lord! Next thing you might consider is removing that tattoo that
    says "Malware Target" and has the big bulls-eye from your forehead. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 10, 2003
  9. SushiBoy

    aamitpandita

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Iexplore.exe

    Hi,

    This is Amit, I am having issues with IE8. Every time on exiting internet explorer there is visual studio error on screen displaying (An unhandled win32 exception occured in iexplorer.ex [1388].). Please advise how to overcome through this error.

    Regards,
    Amit

    aamitpandita, Oct 12, 2009