    IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in
    module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff9da1a.

    What does that mean folks? Thanks.

    miss calm, Jul 18, 2003

  2. miss calm

    Michael Guest

    Michael, Jul 18, 2003

  3. miss calm

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 18, 2003
  4. miss calm

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Jul 18, 2003
  5. miss calm

    miss calm Guest

    Thank you Brian, Michael and Mike. This all looks to coplicated for me to
    deal with and I will be contacting the company who did my upgrade on monday
    to drop in and sort it. (btw.Re-downloading Ie did not sort it out.)
    Thanks again for your very kind suggestions and links............. :)
    miss calm.

    miss calm, Jul 19, 2003
  6. miss calm

    Brian H¹© Guest

    miss calm said:
    You're welcome.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 19, 2003
  7. miss calm

    °Mike° Guest

    You're whuftcome. [1]

    °Mike°, Jul 19, 2003
  8. miss calm

    gangle Guest

    Note: "whuftcome" is an archaic word for "squaimed."

    gangle, Jul 19, 2003
  9. miss calm

    °Mike° Guest

    Source?

    °Mike°, Jul 19, 2003
  10. miss calm

    gangle Guest

    Uranus publishing.

    gangle, Jul 20, 2003
  11. miss calm

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't believe anything from that bunch of arseholes.

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2003