    other users are ok.

    Can any one help?

    Regards

    newman, Jun 13, 2007

  2. http://www.theeldergeek.com/run_explorer_full_screen.htm

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 13, 2007

  3. newman

    Pennywise Guest

    Reboot.

    Pennywise, Jun 13, 2007
  4. Open IE7 and put the window where you want it. Hold the shift key down and
    click on the X close button in the upper right hand corner. The window
    should reopen in the same place.

    Atlas Shrugged, Jun 14, 2007
  5. newman

    newman Guest

    newman, Jun 14, 2007
  6. newman

    newman Guest

    Sorry, that does not seem to work

    Regards

    newman, Jun 14, 2007
  7. newman

    newman Guest

    Tried that. Does not work.

    Regards

    newman, Jun 14, 2007
  8. Strange, it works for me all the time.

    Atlas Shrugged, Jun 14, 2007
  9. Try this. In the Quick Launch icon for IE, right click and click on
    Properties. In the Shortcut tab, check the Run: item so that it says Normal
    Window.

    Atlas Shrugged, Jun 15, 2007