    with status code -1073741819. The system will now shut down and restart.

    Any ideas? I have to uninstall IE Beta 2 .

    Alexis

    Alexis F., Apr 26, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 26, 2006

  3. Alexis F.

    Colin Nowell Guest

    I'm sorry Andre but I couldn't disagree more since this behaviour with
    lsass.exe ONLY happens when running the new IE7beta2 on an x64 machine (I
    have both x64 and x86 and it doesn't do it in the pure 32bit environment)
    How is that NOT a 64bit Windows issue??

    Colin Nowell, May 5, 2006
  4. Alexis F.

    Aaron Arnol Guest

    In my thinking it is both. But anywasy the problem can be fixed by removing
    one of Outlook Express updates, you'll find it in the newsgroup stated (I'd
    say but I don't remember which one)

    Aaron Arnol, May 5, 2006