    Kyle :eek:)

    $1-million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention :)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    any p2p client has it.

    Black Baptist, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Sep 30, 2005
  4. Black Baptist, Sep 30, 2005
  5. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    SgtMinor Guest

    Oops, my dumb. I saw that download button and...

    SgtMinor, Sep 30, 2005
  6. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Sep 30, 2005
  7. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    why? Guest

    Don't bother it's not a 'must have'.
    Better than a d/l , get MS to send you CD/DVD with it, it comes with
    Vista Beta1 as well.
    http://technet.microsoft.com/default.aspx
    subscribe to the Technet Program.

    Me

    why?, Sep 30, 2005
  8. In Trax
    <> first attempted to communicate with pen, but the
    writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed it away,
    and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans exploded, so
    placed fingers to keyboard for this:
    First link is a dud, but after several hoops and what-nots the second one
    got me where I wanted to be. Thanks.

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Oct 1, 2005