  1. Now if I right click on a link and choose "open in new window" it opens
    about half screen size.How do I get it to open full size again and STAY
    that way ?

    Steven Pilbeam, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Steven Pilbeam

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2003