    _______________________
    Check out Xtreme Release
    http://xtreme.nlpc.co.uk

    John C Williams, May 27, 2004

  2. John C Williams

    Unknown Guest

    In the general--homepage section which button is active current? default?
    blank? Try deleting what is type in and then retype and set current.

    Unknown, May 27, 2004

  3. John C Williams

    Brian Guest

    well had a rumish through my registry and it can be done here aswell

    Start>>run>> type in regedit and search for this string-->

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main

    then double click on START PAGE (in the right hand window) and type in the
    wished adresse in there (might need a restart though)..

    Brian

    Brian, May 27, 2004
  4. Yeah, that does it.
    Many thanks

    John C Williams, May 27, 2004
  5. Use current is locked, the other two are OK
    I followed the advice on the post from Brian and that works.
    I still can't access it through OE though!

    Thanks
    JW

    John C Williams, May 27, 2004
  6. John C Williams

    Brian Guest

    No Probs.. always glad to help :)

    Brian, May 27, 2004
  7. John C Williams

    Unknown Guest

    Do you mean IE?

    Unknown, May 27, 2004
  8. John C Williams

    °Mike° Guest

    Five to one says you have the IE Control Panel disabled
    in SpyBot S&D or SpywareBlaster.

    °Mike°, May 27, 2004