    How the beeeeeeep do i set my homepage to google, i've tried right-clicking
    on IE and properties but the homepage box is grey so i can't edit it. Will
    somebody pleez help me!!!!

    Tony Bowring, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Tony Bowring

    Bill Guest

    Go to the page you want as your homepage, then go Tools, Internet Options,
    click on Use Current, then Apply and the job should be a good'un.

    Bill

    Bill, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Tony Bowring

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Try it via Internet Options

    Brian H¹©, Nov 10, 2003
  4. The buttons are in grey aswell.

    The Inte®net Devil, Nov 10, 2003
  5. Tony Bowring

    bb3 Guest

    In IE go to Tools/Internet Options...on the General tab, enter Google as
    your homepage.

    If the homepage box is still greyed out, install and run the following:

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spybot S&D
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    bb3, Nov 10, 2003
  6. Tony Bowring

    SoCal Tom Guest

    "Tony Bowring" wrote

    The easy way is the simple "drag and drop" method. Go to Google dot com,
    then left click on the IE icon next to the address on the address bar. Drag
    the icon to the icon of a house on the tool bar. The computer will ask, "Do
    you want to make this your home page?" Click "yes" and Google will open
    everytime you start Internet Explorer.

    SoCal Tom, Nov 10, 2003
  7. Tony Bowring

    trout Guest

    trout, Nov 10, 2003
  8. Tony Bowring

    bb3 Guest

    I didn't even know you could do that. Thanks.

    bb3, Nov 10, 2003
  9. Tony Bowring

    Patrick Guest

    The options show up after you use the 'Immunise' command
    (three tick boxes)

    Patrick, Nov 10, 2003