IE6 can't open new Window

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Zoids, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Zoids

    Zoids Guest

    For some reason, i can no longer open a new IE6 window by clicking on a
    link. When i do, a new window opens but doesn't load, just stays white and
    trys to download the content.

    This also effects 'pop-up' windows...whenever their is a 'pop-up' window,
    either one i wont to view or thiose anoying add 'pop-up's' these just open
    and stay white as well while trying to load the content.

    Also Messenger Exploer doesn't open either, either sends an error report or
    wont connect!!

    I have tried to re-install IE6 and Msnger, but still can fix the problem.

    Going to 'File' - 'New Window' still opens a window that works..
    Just not 'pop-ups' or opening a page from a link where the link opens a new
    window..

    Please help..

    Thanks in advance and hope it all makes sence :)

    Zoids!

    Zoids, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Zoids

    Simeon Guest

    What operating system are you using?

    Simeon, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Zoids

    Zoids Guest

    opps...Sorry...I'm using Windows 98

    Zoids, Jul 17, 2003
  4. Zoids

    Simeon Guest

    There are some programs mentioned in this newsgroup that you can use to
    remove unwanted startup items.

    Simeon, Jul 17, 2003