    What else could it be? The time in the systray doesn't have the word 'Time'
    next to it and my shirt doesn't have the word 'Shirt' on it. Does anyone
    know of a way to lose this word and grab that bit of space. Thanks.

    Michael, May 16, 2004

  2. Michael

    Trent SC Guest

    Care to tell us which operating system you're using?

    Trent SC, May 16, 2004

  3. Michael

    relic Guest

    His headers:

    relic, May 16, 2004
  4. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Thanks Trent SC I am on XP Home. In your answer could you tell me how it
    would differ on 98 too because I'd like this fix there also. If ofcourse it
    does differ as both run IE6 as noted.

    Michael, May 16, 2004
  5. Michael

    John Guest

    I understand your interest in doing this.
    I suggest a wholly different option: hide the address bar, button bar
    and status bar (everything but main window) and open URLs with the OS.
    The only real feature you lose is the ability to check what URL you are
    using as you click through stuff, but that can be checked when you
    care.

    John, May 17, 2004