    but this still does not help.

    Please can anyone help me.......would be much appreciated

    Keith

    Sycotoad, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Sycotoad

    Miggsee Guest

    Try to repair IE by going to the Control Panel> Add/Remove programs, and
    double clicking on IE 6 and Internet Tools. Choose the repair option. You
    are posting with OE 6, not 5.

    Miggsee, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Sycotoad

    °Mike° Guest

    Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q176945

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q283807

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q263070

    Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q181836

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing
    Happens After You Click a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;281679

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm