    any help would be great.
    Tanks,
    chocx

    chocx, Jan 16, 2004

  2. chocx

    Yddap Guest

    In
    Look at
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;281679
    this will probably help , if not come back and I or someone else will help

    Yddap

    Yddap, Jan 16, 2004

  3. chocx

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2004
  4. If you have a Popup Stopper enabled, disable it to load that page, then you
    can re-enable the Popup stopper.

    mrs busdriver, Jan 17, 2004
  5. chocx

    Harrison Guest

    Uh oh... here it comes.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  6. chocx

    °Mike° Guest

    Please reply to the original poster -- I don't have the problem.

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  7. chocx

    °Mike° Guest

    If ever proof was needed that I'm not in your killfile, your
    continued childish sniping is proof enough.

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  8. chocx

    williamdue

    Joined: