    I assume there is some stuck key in the registry but that's just a guess and
    I don't have a clue about where to look even if it is a correct guess.

    Any ideas?

    Oxford Systems, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Oxford Systems

    Sano Guest

    Maybe something to do with branding, only a little deeper. <shrug>

    Sano, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Oxford Systems

    Spider Guest

    OK, I'm baffled. My sister bought a new PC from HP (yeah, I know...) and I
    My initial idea is to use hijackthis obtained from spywareinfo.com and look at the O2 section BHO's and remove any you don't need.

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    Spider, Jan 22, 2004
  4. look at the O2 section BHO's and remove any you don't need.

    Thanks, Spider. I'll give it a go.

    Oxford Systems, Jan 22, 2004