IE title bar font often appears in smaller size

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    After some use of IE on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, I experience
    somewhat weird problem on IE title bar.

    To be exact, IE title bar appears to be in smaller font size after I do some
    internet surfing using IE. (This problem does not affect title bar of
    folders, only IE windows surfing internet).

    For better understanding, screenshots are available at:

    http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=60780

    As far as I know, only workaround to show IE title bar in correct font size
    is to close all opened IE windows and rerun IE.

    First I thought I have this problem due to the fact that I have Korean MUI
    installed on my machine, but I see other people having the same problem
    without MUI pack installed.

    Is there anyone who's experiencing the same problem as I do here?
    Or does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    Please share your expert knowledge with me.
    Thank you.

    ssohn

    Guest, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Not sure??? Could this be the UXTheme - there used to be a patch, now where
    did I see that? PAMD64???

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 8, 2006