    Does anyone have some insight to what the cause may be?
    Thanks

    , Mar 8, 2006

  2. PA Bear Guest

    Are you also running Ad-Watch?

    What other anti-malware apps might you be running which may be disallowing
    the change (e.g., Spybot, SpywareBlaster, Spysweeper, Zone Alarm Pro)?
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

    PA Bear, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Bigbri Guest

    Go to internet connections and disable dial up

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 8, 2006