    I am not able to login to hotmail or gmail as well.

    Thanks,

    Dilash.

    Dilash, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Download "Hijack This!" from here:

    Make sure any Explorer/IE windows are closed, and then do a scan. It will
    list all the IE-modifying registry entries. *Not* all of them are malicious
    or even unwanted, but it should be pretty obvious if you know what you're
    looking for (in this case, about:blank). Remove the offending entries, and
    hopefully your problem will be resolved. If not, then there's probably still
    some spyware running in the background. If this is the case, run hijack
    this in safemode, and also do another scan with ad-aware and spybot.

    Patrick Michael, Oct 20, 2004

  3. And then download firefox....

    «bonehead;\), Oct 20, 2004
  4. Dilash

    AG Guest

    Try BHO Demon and CWShredder. They might help.

    AG

    AG, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Dilash

    G W Guest