    I reset it to 10MB and today it is at 2MB.

    I ran adaware, spybot search and destroy, and Notron's AV. That was no
    help.

    Chris, Apr 11, 2004

  2. Chris

    milo Guest

    that is what could be happening to me too.. i havent been able to log into
    some websites that i normaly do read my post above..
    milo
    __-

    milo, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Chris

    Michael-NC Guest

    Do you have the privacy setting turned on high in IE? Try entering the site
    manually in the edit mode and perhaps IE will keep the cookie.

    Michael-NC, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    It's not that it won't accept the cookie, the cookies disappear on their
    own.

    Chris, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Chris

    Michael-NC Guest

    Yes I know, some cookies expire. Perhaps if you enter the info in the edit
    mode, IE will _keep_ it.

    Are you sure that with your cache set to only 10MB, that they are not
    getting overwritten???

    Michael-NC, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Chris

    Chris Guest

    2 day cookies? Never had them before. This is new behavior with the same
    old sites I go to.

    Chris, Apr 13, 2004
  7. Chris

    milo Guest

    chris , i think this might help if u still cant log in..

    if using ie6

    go into
    tools/ internet options/ content/ autocompleate/ tick promt to save
    password.

    that seems to have done the trick for me , mozilla might have something
    similler

    hope that helps

    milo
    ___-