    feel free.

    ActiveWin:

    http://downloads.yahoo.com/internetexplorer/index.php

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 18, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    M. Murcek Guest

    Can't you disable the mail toolbar from Tools > Manage Add Ons?

    M. Murcek, Oct 18, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 18, 2006
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    Jeff, Oct 18, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    M. Murcek Guest

    M. Murcek, Oct 18, 2006
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    Well,
    Silly me, this is for XP I guess; getting a "this is not supported"
    error in Vista 5744

    Jeff

    Jeff, Oct 18, 2006
  7. Yes, IE7 as a seperate install is for Windows XP SP2. IE7 is included in
    Vista, no need for a seperate install.

    Tom Porterfield, Oct 18, 2006
  8. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    M. Murcek Guest

    IE 7 in Vista is different from the code for XP and x64 Edition. They are
    not the same thing, just both called IE 7...

    M. Murcek, Oct 18, 2006
  9. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    Yup Tom,
    I knew that too!! LOL -got it to upgrade(supposedly) though.
    Ran the link Andre sent;and not using Winrar;but runnning it as is;it
    installed in Vista;and said it upgraded. I then went to remove the yahoo
    toolbar;which I did. Then checked the version;and even though it said it
    upgraded-still IE7-5744.
    So basically it just added the yahoo toolbar, I knew that;but had to
    check-lol.
    No biggie;just deleted the install.(and the Yahoo toolbar)

    Jeff

    Jeff, Oct 18, 2006
  10. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    M.
    It did install-and said it upgraded-but I think that it was just the
    toolbar it upgraded.
    .
    Jeff

    Jeff, Oct 18, 2006
  11. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    SAM-R Guest

    Both IE7 for XP and IE7 for Vista use the same code base. IE7 for Vista has
    some added things like Protected Mode that is not supported by XP.

    SAM-R, Oct 18, 2006
  12. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    Ahh Sam,
    Good man;
    I didn't buy that different code gig anyhow.(@M, btw)
    Jeff

    Jeff, Oct 18, 2006
  13. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    This is all in fun M-sorry if I sounded off;but Sam's correct-the code isnt
    different.

    Jeff

    Jeff, Oct 18, 2006
  14. Your subject line leads one to believe the x64 version has also been
    posted..................?

    Homer J. Simpson, Oct 18, 2006
  15. I thought it was, oops, forgive me.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 18, 2006
  16. Hi Jeff :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 18, 2006
  17. Thanks M :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 18, 2006
  18. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    M. Murcek Guest

    Features that the XP version does not have - but no difference in code.
    Yeah, right...

    M. Murcek, Oct 18, 2006
  19. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    I bet;dollars to doughnuts that essentially the base code's the same.
    Just that IE7 in Vista was farther along;then in XP.

    Jeff

    Jeff, Oct 18, 2006
  20. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    SAM-R Guest

    The Oct. IE7 Beta Chat has now been posted. It talks about the Base Code for
    XP and Vista. The link is at IE Blog.

    SAM-R, Oct 18, 2006