IE 7 cache problem..

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by vsuneeldot, Jul 7, 2007.

  1. vsuneeldot

    vsuneeldot

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hai guys,

    i am scripting in traditional asp and using IE7 browser.

    i have problem with IE browser cache.Mainly its giving problem with taking images.its taking them from cache not from server.

    i have used...some of cache clearing mesures,like...

    Response.Expires = 0
    Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache"
    Response.AddHeader "cache-control","private"
    Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"

    I have used them on the top of the page.and i have tried with "no-store" also..

    still no use..

    som times..even when i have updated javascript file (pasted updated file) in the server...and refreshed there, still the browser is taking the old script only..

    this is going to be a problem for me...

    please help me...

    thanks in advance..

    suneel.