    CA00.idx

    What are these files and are they important.

    Thanks

    kerplunkuk, Jun 21, 2003

  2. kerplunkuk

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 21, 2003

  3. kerplunkuk

    kerplunkuk Guest

    Yes I do, I read the article. Do I assume from that, that it is safe to
    delete these files, and they are not a worm.
    Thanks

    kerplunkuk, Jun 21, 2003
  4. kerplunkuk

    °Mike° Guest

    They are not a worm. Whether they are safe to delete
    would depend on if you have finished with the database
    that those index files refer to, I suppose.

    °Mike°, Jun 21, 2003