    default or at least do a password recovery, assuming I am totally
    locked out of any accounts.

    Thanks

    Marshall Stacks, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Marshall Stacks

    Rik Bain Guest

    I have never worked with a 4215, but the 4210 required the front panel to
    be removed (by a release latch on the unit's side) to see/use the CDROM.

    If you do not have the recovery CD, you can get one sent to you by
    entering a valid contract number for the unit @ http://www.cisco.com/upgrade.

    If you don't have a CD or contract for the unit, but are savvy with linux
    and GRUB, then boot into single user mode and reset the root password.

    Rik

    Rik Bain, Dec 18, 2003