    century!
    Get it FREE:
    http://ultimateidentitytheftguide.com

    Jose Ferrer, May 24, 2004

  2. Jose Ferrer

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 24 May 2004 08:49:28 -0700,
    (Jose Ferrer) posted spam:

    <snip>

    "The client, for whom we are performing this advertising promotion,
    does have the right to contact you at the telephone number and email
    address that you supply, even if you have added your name to any
    State or National Do Not Call List"

    Surely not a scam to harvest personal details for telemarketing
    purposes ...

    Jim Watt, May 24, 2004