    currently connected to?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Guest, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    It might depend on the type of setting but this might help.
    Download this program, http://www.softperfect.com/products/networkscanner/
    While connected to the Access Point in question, execute the program, it
    might show the AP's MAC.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    DanR Guest

    If you don't care about roaming computers throughout your building you can use
    different SSIDs for each access point. Stagger the channels from 1 to 6 to 11.
    Roaming with laptop from access point to access point doesn't work well anyway.

    DanR, Nov 3, 2005