Ideas on how to compile a list of FAQs at a call center

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by l0200100, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. l0200100

    l0200100 Guest

    --

    Hello All,

    I am the manager of a 40 person call center, and my agents use an
    internal web application to service the callers.

    Question: What is an effective way for my supervisors/agents to
    compile and keep track of a list of frequently asked questions by the
    callers?

    Right now, we have no way of knowing which questions are being asked
    the most. We are looking for a solution where we do not have to modify

    or add screens to our internal web application.

    If anyone has any ideas, services, etc. please let me know. Thanks!

    l0200100, Mar 25, 2006

  2. l0200100

    JD Guest

    quite easy to add in a MySQL database and some php to access it from
    your web front, your web design/IT guys should be able to do that for you.

    JD

    JD, Mar 25, 2006