    whatever I get into a new laptop, so am hoping that there is someone
    making a SSD that has both a 44pin IDE and a SATA on it? Not seen
    anything in a few googles,

    Richard, Jan 21, 2009

  2. Richard

    PeeCee Guest

    Can't say I know of any dual interface disk drives either mechanical or SSD.
    I would think there would not be much call for them.

    Just get another HDD, SSD's are too expensive per GB to realistically be a
    choice yet.

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Jan 22, 2009

  3. Richard

    Dave Doe Guest

    I have an 80Gb IDE notebook drive (2.5") - if you want it. $50?

    It's about 3 months old. Can get full specs if you're interested (it's
    in a dead notebook at the mo).

    Dave Doe, Jan 23, 2009
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    My email is valid so please just reply there.

    Thanks.

    Richard

    Richard, Jan 24, 2009