    I just buy AOE III, but i have a problem my video card is not very new
    and i want to buy the best one for this game. Did have anyone a
    recomendation. I appreciate your comments.

    caronte, Feb 23, 2007

  2. caronte

    j1mb0jay Guest

    Specifications

    Minimum Requirements: 1.4Ghz Pentium or better
    256MB RAM
    64MB 3D Card
    Multiplayer options: 1-8 players, online

    Category: Strategy

    Rating: 12 Years and above

    Players: For 1-8 Players

    Supplier: Microsoft

    Barcode (EAN) No: 0882224043304

    I personal suggest getting an Nvidia rather than ATI, but this depends on
    how much money you have to spare, 64MB cards are cheap, if you are going to
    upgrade I suggest some kind of PCI Express x16 card

    Regards JJ (UWA)

    j1mb0jay, Mar 1, 2007