    Image quality was (needless to say) soft! But with modern production
    techniques and molded aspherics/ED/SuperED glass, they could probably
    do a bit better.

    RichA, Feb 17, 2012

  2. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Why don't you hire somebody to make one?

    Start a business?

    Isn't that the capitalist's answer to everything?

    Ray Fischer, Feb 19, 2012

  3. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Mirror

    PeterN, Feb 19, 2012
  4. f/0.5 is not acheivable with an air gap between the lens
    and sensor. F/0.75 is, but that X-ray machine lens was
    designed for close-ups and probably was more like f/0.9
    or f/1.1 on the output side, used as intended. I have
    an f/0.8 lens of the same sort. It is soft used as
    intended at a 2:1 image reduction, but at infinity
    it barely produces an image.

    Doug McDonald

    Doug McDonald, Feb 19, 2012
  5. RichA

    Guest Guest

    yes it is, although not necessarily cost effective to produce.

    Guest, Feb 19, 2012
  6. So you claim to own a lens and at least access to a m4/3rds camera?
    Really?

    I don't believe you.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Feb 23, 2012