    Every time i set (ICS) i lose connection to the internet? also i reboot
    router and pcs but it still wont connect untill i set it back? any idea's?

    Stephen

    Stephen, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Stephen

    Rob Morley Guest

    Why are you using ICS if you have a router?

    Rob Morley, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    Sorry Rob still learning? my problem you have helped with before already but
    still i cannot get the light on the router WAN to light? please if you can
    help me a bit i would appriciate it, as i anm banging my head on the wall
    two weeks now.

    standard setup two win xp pcs router and ADSL modem all conected fine!!
    shared maps in both pc's on the LAN work good.

    I have a site to log into from the router instruction book and here i can
    change config etc DHCP is assigned to both pc's.

    In general setup on the site i can choose EG WAN: dynamic ip or PPoE static
    ip DNS Bridge.

    Any idea's? i know these settings get given from ISP but when ichange some
    of them i end up having to reset everything again as i lose connection to
    the net?

    Stephen

    Stephen, Sep 19, 2003