    Any suggestions?
    How can I either repir the ICS or completely remove it from both computers
    and stsrt again?

    AuthorizedUser, Aug 20, 2004

  2. AuthorizedUser

    Jack Guest

    Hi.

    CS is a NAT Software use to Route the Internet signal to the correct
    computer.

    Since you have a Wireless Cable/DSL Router you Do Not Need, and Should Not
    use ICS. Switch it Off.

    The Router will do the Routing. Get rid of the Bridged connection and do
    not use any setup disk. Configure manually (read the Router's manual).

    The content of the following links might further help:

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

    The page above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices and
    Brand recommendations. The principles however are still the same.

    http://www.ezlan.net/broadband.html

    Connection Diagram: http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Hi Jack;

    What's the easiest way to get rid of the bridge? I tried deleting it but it
    comes back.

    Also, how do I turn ICS off?

    Regards
    Phil