    drive for *.ico, I don't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any
    suggestions?

    Thanks

    JC, Oct 19, 2003

  2. JC

    LarryLamb Guest

    They're called 'Favicons' and they live in the Temporary Internet Files folder.
    They are flushed out every time you clear your internet cache folders and
    History files. You can preserve them by using Windows Explorer to open
    C:Internet Files, right click on the favicon you want to save, select Copy then
    Paste it into C: WindowsSystem. Next right click on the Favourites entry you
    want to assign the favicon to, select Properties then the Change Icon button and
    use Browse to select it in the Windows System folder.

    LarryLamb, Oct 19, 2003