    same the problem.
    Windows XP SP2
    HELP!

    ToyalP2, Jun 20, 2007

  2. Tick off the "hide inactive icons".

    Walter Mautner, Jun 20, 2007

  3. ToyalP2

    zebraloc Guest

    Get HELP here
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_resettrayicons.htm

    Hope it helps out

    zebraloc, Jun 20, 2007
  4. ToyalP2

    ToyalP2 Guest

    Thanks Zebraloc, I tried it and it didn't help, the arrow to expand the
    System Tray is now gone so all icons are showing except the one I want
    although the program is running, this is driving me nuts!
    Thanks anyway!

    ToyalP2, Jun 20, 2007
  5. ToyalP2

    Pennywise Guest

    Right click on the icon Properties, make a shortcut key CTL-ALT-C for
    it. Use the short cut to open the program - it's a standby...

    Pennywise, Jun 20, 2007
  6. ToyalP2

    ToyalP2 Guest

    Thank you all for your help, I was able to make it work by adding a 60
    seconds delay to the program shortcut in Startup.
    THANKS!

    ToyalP2, Jun 20, 2007