    corner of shortcut icons. I did it, but have lost the instructions how to
    make it go away. Anyone tell me how to do it again would very much
    appreciate. Thanks guys/ gals.

    Josh, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Josh

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    You could search the archive for the reply.

    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Josh

    Emrys Davies Guest

    Emrys Davies, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Josh

    trout Guest

    Note: you can no longer do this with TweakUI. Try either of these:

    TweakAll3 : <http://www.codeforge.co.uk/mainframes.htm>
    Fresh UI : http://www.freshdevices.com/freshui.html

    trout, Nov 8, 2003