    Can anybody tell me what is wrong .

    The Icon ran away ????

    Thanks in advance for yr help.

    billko, Dec 21, 2009

  2. billko

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Look in Disk Management and report your findings back here.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 21, 2009

  3. billko

    VanguardLH Guest

    And did you create a partition on it?
    Did you format that partition?
    Did you assign a drive letter to it?

    VanguardLH, Dec 21, 2009
  4. billko

    §nühw¤£f Guest

    Right click on the drive in Device Manager and select "Properties".

    Poast the info, yo.

    --

    http://www.aspartamekills.com/mpvalley/index.htm

    §nühw¤£f, Dec 21, 2009