    me with that?
    Rgds.,
    Deratoul

    deratoul, Aug 20, 2007

  2. deratoul

    John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer" some
    $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
    then I'll tell you what to do.

    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007

  3. deratoul

    deratoul Guest

    My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
    is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
    for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
    money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
    BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
    ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
    laptop:D

    deratoul, Aug 20, 2007
  4. deratoul

    deratoul Guest

    Btw if your help (I mean all of you) is only via stupid text's or in
    rule:dont pay-dont get I Would like to leave this group and make
    appologies to all of you for waste your time, couse in your opinion
    I'm bastard who charge a friend for little help. I just wondering did
    you work for free? I used to help all of people for free, but
    sometimes I need some cash to make something better. I you cannot
    understand this, just simply kick me out of this group.

    Rgds
    Lukas

    deratoul, Aug 20, 2007
  5. deratoul

    John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    OK. I'll be kind to you now.

    First, download Aida32 ( http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
    download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which network
    card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.

    Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be quite
    easy now.

    Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.

    Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like Rioja. A
    reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.

    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  6. deratoul

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:09:42 -0000, ""

    You'd better do that yourself. If we (tinw) have to do it for you, it's going to
    cost you $2500.00 U.S., payable into the group paypal account in advance.

    Mara, Aug 20, 2007
  7. deratoul

    deratoul Guest

    Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
    Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
    About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A :)

    deratoul, Aug 20, 2007
  8. deratoul

    deratoul Guest

    It's not about money is about what this man say to me. Anyone can have
    a problem. I'm not kind of person who likes when someone tell about me
    you are such of bastard. If I can help for free I always do so. But
    now I'm almost 300£ in dept and I must try to rescue myself....

    deratoul, Aug 20, 2007
  9. deratoul

    Ben Myers Guest

    Ben Myers, Aug 20, 2007
  10. deratoul

    Mara Guest

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bad client! Bad! Sit! Stay!
    I'm going to be blunt with you.

    This is usenet. You need to either grow a thicker skin or leave, because there
    are over 100,000 groups that comprise usenet, and I can pretty much guarantee
    that you're not going to change a single poster on it. That's just the way
    usenet is. If you don't like what you're reading from google, and you shouldn't
    because google groups are worthless and its users generally known as the
    bottom-feeders of the online world, then I suggest you get a *real* news client,
    use a *real* news server, and read usenet the way it's meant to be - and use
    your killfile.

    I don't even know if google groups provides one. Anyone?

    Mara, Aug 20, 2007