    "P1 error paperjam". The paper stops just as it hits the first set of
    rollers everytime. If the paper is fed manually from the front it works
    fine. Does anyone have an idea what is causing this?

    pabstbr, Oct 17, 2005

  2. pabstbr

    why? Guest

    Did you get an answer to your other query. You asked in same forum Oct 4
    and 5th.

    IBM Network 12 error P1 paper jam ?
    I am working on a IBM Network 12 laser printer model 4312. The printer
    works fine from the manual front feed. When the paper is fed from the
    tray the paper ...
    www.certfaq.com/bb/sutra91554.html - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

    Yes you did.

    <snip my answer , rollers, dust , motor, manuals on IBM site>

    Me

    why?, Oct 17, 2005