    printers? Is ther a repair kit for this?
    Thanks
    Pete

    pabstbr, Oct 4, 2005

  2. pabstbr

    SBFan2000 Guest

    Sounds like the feed rolls need replaced, or possibly the feed clutch. I
    work on Toshiba, Mita, Panasonic, and Canon copiers and printers but am
    unable to get IBM parts! Going to have to call IBM and see if they will
    sell you a feed roll and/or clutch and if they are even replacable on that
    model. First see if you can find a part manual to find a part number. I'll
    look at work tomorrow to see if I have a IBM manual for this model, but I
    dought it!

    This could also be a bad laser and the machine just happen to check the
    laser at that time but since you say its works on the bypass this is not
    likely.

    Glenn

    SBFan2000, Oct 5, 2005