    not?

    Thanks
    Eric

    Eric Knowles, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Eric Knowles

    Ian Guest

    They are different protocols.
    Inter Asterisk eXchange

    Session Initiation Protocol
    No, Hopefully you can work that out for yourself now

    have a look at http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php you will find all the
    info you need there or google for SIP and IAX.

    Ian, Jul 3, 2005

  3. IAX is always on the same port, making firewalling /NATting it a
    doddle. SIP is all over the shop and has STUN as an add-on to try and
    tame it.

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Jul 3, 2005