    about the exams in .net.
    which exam to start first.and books regarding for that.plz
    mail me,itz very urgent,then when is exam for this paper.

    uma, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Hi Uma,

    Start at www.microsoft.com/learning. Also, read all the posts here since
    good books for each exam are discussed pretty often.

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 4, 2004

  3. uma

    Guest Guest

    Hi Uma

    Well, we all were new to many things in life and we will
    remain new to many more.

    The whole spirit is that you want to go for
    Certifications.

    Read the online infor available at the link what "Cindy"
    has suggested earlier, from there only you will get to
    know about all the .NET exams and there respective exam
    codes.

    For some info about .NET read
    http://dotnetpassion.blogspot.com

    Good Luck

    a Micrsoft Purist
    Vidya Vrat Agarwal.
    http://dotnetpassion.blogspot.com
    For a good begining,

    Guest, Oct 5, 2004
  4. uma

    mandar Guest

    hI Uma
    It depend on which language u are comfortable.
    If u know C# in client server environment then go for
    windows exam in c# or same for vb.net
    If u comfortable in Web then go for Web exam
    bye
    Mandar
    MCAD

    mandar, Oct 12, 2004