    Thanks!!!!! This was probably answered a dozen times, I guess we all
    are a little lazy!
    Mike

    Michael P Gabriel, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Michael P Gabriel

    Mark M Guest

    It has indeed been answered many dozens of times, but alas...I am too lazy
    to answer it again.

    My suggestion is that you wait until your interest level is sufficient to do
    the most basic of inquiry on the web before you consider spending money on
    something you have so little energy to pursue information about.

    Surely someone less lazy than I will enjoy giving you your yes or no.
    I'm just too tired...

    Mark M, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Michael P Gabriel

    JK Guest

    He means a 50mm f1.8. There is no 50mm f8 lens for an autofocus slr :)
    The 50mm f1.8 is okay, but a 50mm f1.4 would probably be a much better lens.

    JK, Aug 10, 2003
  4. Michael P Gabriel

    GCW Guest

    But not too tired to resist the impulse to insult the OP. Give it a break.
    If you don't want to answer, move on.

    GCW, Aug 10, 2003
  5. Michael P Gabriel

    dslr Guest

    It might well be - but he already has a damned good lens in the 50/1.8,
    one of the sharpest lenses Canon make, and the cheapest, a rare
    combination.

    dslr, Aug 10, 2003
  6. Michael P Gabriel

    John O. Guest