    waiting ur kind reply abt it

    Your Faithfully
    Mohammed Ashique A.K

    Muhammed Ashique, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Muhammed Ashique

    JaR Guest

    Kindly do the needful. Right now.

    Faithfully right back atcha

    JaR
    Thugee #0000000

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Don't You Wish, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Muhammed Ashique

    Consultant Guest

    you have my full mental support.
    be careful, this one is hungry

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Muhammed Ashique

    Dragon Guest

    Ashique,

    If you have the courage and time, I would recommend that you do self study.
    It is usually much cheaper than taking classes. Also you can pace yourself
    going faster on the subjects you already know and taking your time when
    something hard comes across. To start off head over to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ and look at what it
    takes to get MCSE. Decide on the exams and start off by learning the core.
    Buy some books. You might even be able to buy some used books if needed.
    Also, you will need to get some hands on experience as well. If you do not
    have access to a network create a virtual one using www.vmware.com product
    or something similar.

    Also, look for articles on Microsoft TechNet Online and other website. There
    are some sites which allow you to register and they will send you question
    of the day. This will help you learn about how to find answers.

    Most of all, Good Luck.

    Extremely Nice Dragon

    Dragon, Jan 6, 2004