I would like to bore you all with my Ghana fotos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by michaelnewport, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. michaelnewport, Aug 18, 2006

  2. michaelnewport

    szpara_ga Guest

    Mission accomplished.

    szpara_ga, Aug 18, 2006

  3. michaelnewport

    Cuz Guest

    Cuz, Aug 18, 2006
  4. jaco taco :)

    michaelnewport, Aug 18, 2006
  5. michaelnewport, Aug 18, 2006
  6. michaelnewport

    Bill K Guest

    Actually, I thought some of them were quite good.

    Bill K, Aug 18, 2006
  7. which ones did you like ?

    michaelnewport, Aug 18, 2006
  8. michaelnewport

    RHinNC Guest

    Same here.

    RHinNC, Aug 18, 2006
  9. michaelnewport

    RHinNC Guest

    I liked the black and white one with the moon and tree, also likes the ones
    with people as the subject.

    RHinNC, Aug 18, 2006
  10. michaelnewport

    no_name Guest

    Yeah, but when someone presents you with a wide open setup line like
    that ...

    no_name, Aug 18, 2006
  11. michaelnewport

    Bill K Guest

    This is true. Talk about setting yourself up

    Bill K, Aug 18, 2006
  12. if that worried me.......

    michaelnewport, Aug 18, 2006
  13. michaelnewport

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², Aug 18, 2006
  14. michaelnewport

    Bill K Guest

    Really. If one worried about about what all the nasty things a few
    people have to say in the anonimity of the Interest, you would be a
    babbling, shivering paranoic.

    Bill K, Aug 19, 2006
  15. michaelnewport

    Annika1980 Guest

    I figured you for the big EOS 300.

    Annika1980, Aug 19, 2006
  16. michaelnewport

    Mark² Guest

    What, not even a 1 Series?? Sheesh...I don't get no respect...

    Mark², Aug 19, 2006
  17. you can buy the camera coffin for 6,000,000 Cedi's (USD 700)

    michaelnewport, Aug 19, 2006