  1. I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :)

    Any suggestions ?

    Stephen

    ¬Stephen Hammond, Nov 6, 2006

  2. FritzBox 7170
    ADSL Modem + router + Wlan + PABX (ISDN and annalogue) + Voip + USB Port for
    1 Printer and up to 4 USB drives
    * ADSL Modem can be disabeled > can be used as router (WAN connceted to Lan
    Port 1)
    * Router can be disabeled > box then behaves as a Client of your local
    network (4-port switch)

    Philippe

    Philippe Deleye, Nov 6, 2006

  3. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Philippe Deleye" <>
    wrote in message
    Not yet available in Annex A (UK) - only Annex B (Germany). This is the
    device I'm waiting for.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 6, 2006
  4. A german Annex B box can be converted to Annex A (not the other way around)
    howver .. on your own risk (not support from AVM)

    Philippe Deleye, Nov 9, 2006