I WON, I WON, I WON !!!!!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Southern Kiwi, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. Great news everyone, I just won $655,000 in the electronic email
    sweepstakes!
    We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
    balloting sweepstake held on 6th June 2006. This is a millennium scientific
    computer game in which email addresses were used.
    It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore
    you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached to
    ticket star number (050-074-702-275) with serial number 73627 drew the EL
    GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA lucky numbers 1-18-10-40-75 which consequently won
    the draw in the Second category. You have been approve for the star prize of
    655,000.00 Dollars (Six Hundred And Fifty-Five Thousand Dollars. Only) .

    Could someone please forward me $250 so I can claim my prize from...

    Mr.Vicente Robert
    (Foreign Service Manager)
    Sabadell Trust Seguros
    E-mail: ()
    Address: Avda .Del Macant 104 Pelia
    Madrid Spain

    I promise to share my winnings with each and every person who sends me more
    than $200

    ;-)

    --
    -- Cheers
    Southern Kiwi

    Southern Kiwi, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Southern Kiwi

    none Guest

    Wow this is new and amusing there President Cockneck.

    Your attempt at being funny has failed.

    none, Jun 12, 2006

  3. ....maybe, but the trolling is going very well, welcome aboard you dork.

    Southern Kiwi, Jun 12, 2006
  4. Southern Kiwi

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Good for you.
    Scooter can give you $400 so that he can have my share of the winnings.
    That little bastard is far far more deserving of a share of it than I am.
    Wouldn't be surprised if others feel the same and wouldn't mind a bit if
    Scooter coughs up the $200 for their share as well.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jun 12, 2006
  5. <big grin>

    If you mail me your visa card and the pin number, I'll put the $200 in there
    straight away! Just pop it in an envelope and forward to the address below.

    ;-P

    Peter Huebner, Jun 12, 2006
  6. I would be more than happy to send my Visa & PIN, however the bank thinks it
    is not such a good idea (Too many shady characters lurking around
    apparently). However, if you send me the key to your safety deposit box,
    I'll pop down and put it in there with your other stuff if you like?
    :cool:

    Southern Kiwi, Jun 12, 2006
  7. Wooo Hoo well done
    Not a prob as soon as my $30,000,000 inheritance comes through (seems i am
    related to some rich pom that croaked it and didn¢t leave a will) i will
    help you out so just hang on a little.

    Robin Halligan, Jun 12, 2006
  8. It's the jam jar under the third rock south of the fifth fencepost of the
    blackberry paddock. No key. I am trying to keep up with the local customs.

    LOL. Couple of teenagers stole 3 grand out of somebody's 'deposit box'. Then
    they were stupid enough to make themselves obvious by spending up big. That was
    years and years ago though. Life can be weirder than fiction.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Jun 12, 2006
  9. Southern Kiwi

    Crumb Guest

    Desperate for something funny, Scrooge? What relevance does Scooter
    have to things these days? Is he still around?

    Crumb, Jun 12, 2006
  10. Southern Kiwi

    E. Scrooge Guest

    He's never left.
    It could be the best investment that Scooter has ever made, and ever Colin
    Meads would agree that it's "solid as".

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jun 12, 2006
  11. Southern Kiwi

    Crumb Guest

    You're not the only bit of dog in the sausage, I won £450,000.00
    (four hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new
    BMW 5 Series Car! Some outfit generously entered me it seems.

    THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT BMW
    Automobiles
    22 Garden Close, Stamford,
    Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
    United Kingdom

    Dear Winner

    This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
    £450,000.00 (four hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds)
    and a brand new BMW 5 Series Car from International programs held in
    JUNE,2006 in London Uk.
    Description of prize vehicle;
    Year: 2006
    Model: 530iA
    Color (exterior/interior): Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Leather
    Mileage: 5
    Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed
    w/ski bag, am fm stereo with single in dash compact disc player.
    The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
    computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over
    250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

    The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
    Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators
    (IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend
    to sensitize the public.

    To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our
    fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures
    to claim your prize.
    BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK
    7 DOCK WAY, SEFTON BUSINESS PARK
    LONDON, T40 4RT
    United Kingdom
    leo muyin BY EMAIL
    Email:

    Contact him by please providing him with your secret pin
    codexxxxx.xxxxx (I'm not telling you that in case you try to diddle
    me) and your Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23.You are also advised
    to provide him with the under listed informations as soon as possible:

    1.Name in full.
    2.Address.
    3.Nationality.
    4.Age/Sex.
    5.Occupation.
    6.Phone/Fax.
    7.Present Country.
    8.Short comment on our products. (optional).
    9.Fax (optional).
    10.Email address.
    Please you are to provide him with the above listed details as soon as
    possible so he can begin with the processing of your prize winnings.
    Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
    of our promotional program.
    Mr. murray buce
    THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
    BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT