    nude??'...and it boogles my flashback of a mind
    to no end...your just to cool for your shirt...

    xxoo...peace...

    Zippo, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Zippo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Although the gesture is of warm thought one must remember less than
    16% of the entire worlds population believe in Christianity.
    Christianity being only one of the many stepping stones in the life
    of man to try and control his animalistic behavior. Enjoy what ever
    floats your boat and may the rest of the world do the same.

    Old Gringo, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Zippo

    Zippo Guest

    ....this is very true...i am one of the 16%...i mean one
    must grasp onto something while dealing with idiocy,
    danger, and general desperation this miserable world
    shoves at each and every day...and even the grasp has
    dubious ramifications that can rattle even the most
    ardent of the 16%...they say'god' is perfect ...well...i think he f'd up his
    'experiment'...

    xxoo...peace

    Zippo, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Zippo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | > Although the gesture is of warm thought one must remember less than
    | > 16% of the entire worlds population believe in Christianity.
    | > Christianity being only one of the many stepping stones in the life
    | > of man to try and control his animalistic behavior. Enjoy what ever
    | > floats your boat and may the rest of the world do the same.
    |
    | ...this is very true...i am one of the 16%...i mean one
    | must grasp onto something while dealing with idiocy,
    | danger, and general desperation this miserable world
    | shoves at each and every day...and even the grasp has
    | dubious ramifications that can rattle even the most
    | ardent of the 16%...they say'god' is perfect ...well...i think he f'd up
    his
    | 'experiment'...

    nah - I think mankind f'd up His experiment <g>

    Toolman Tim, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Zippo

    Zippo Guest

    they say'god' is perfect ...well...i think he f'd up
    ....good point...maybe if 'ol jc didn't croak on the cross
    to save out miserable skins..the big guy may have just wipe this slate clean
    and started from scratch...hell he soon have to if we keep pissin' on every
    aniaml, plant, and mineral...hope he let's me keep my collection of beatle
    bootlegs...err...imports...

    Zippo, Dec 24, 2004
  6. Zippo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | they say'god' is perfect ...well...i think he f'd up
    | > his
    | > | 'experiment'...
    | > |
    | > nah - I think mankind f'd up His experiment <g>
    |
    | ...good point...maybe if 'ol jc didn't croak on the cross
    | to save out miserable skins..the big guy may have just wipe this slate
    clean
    | and started from scratch...hell he soon have to if we keep pissin' on
    every
    | aniaml, plant, and mineral...hope he let's me keep my collection of beatle
    | bootlegs...err...imports...

    heh heh heh...

    Toolman Tim, Dec 24, 2004
  7. Zippo

    Old Gringo Guest

    :) Amen brother. But what about the cookies and milk and the
    multicolored eggs? A Man named Jesus trying to make the first
    attempt at straitening all this shit out. I'll go along with that.
    I do pity the next one who tries.

    Old Gringo, Dec 24, 2004
  8. Zippo

    Zippo Guest

    ....i remember an old woody allen move where max von
    syndow(sp?) stated: "if jesus came back today...he
    wouldn't stop trowing up"...thems words of wisdom...
    maybe that's why he ain't showed him mug in over 2k
    years...can't blame'im tho.....

    Zippo, Dec 24, 2004
  9. Zippo

    Old Gringo Guest

    One day I suppose we will get it all together and be able to live in
    a better world than it is toady. We have a lot of work and a long
    way to go. Merry Christmas to you Zippo.

    Old Gringo, Dec 24, 2004