    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Water not billed in Dunedin(fair enough, it tastes pretty bad).

    Wireless net(complimentary account), although should be paying ~$60 a
    month, so $720, + 2 domains, so $780 a year.

    Power costs me ~1440 a year.

    Phone is ~$480 a year(although no phone next year).

    Cellphone is ~$960 a year.

    Wifes Cell is ~$240 a year.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 21, 2004
  4. Uh Dave, what you do in your private life really doesn't concern us.
    :)

    Steve Marshall, Dec 21, 2004
  5. Uh Dave, what you do in your private life really doesn't concern us.
    :)

    Steve Marshall, Dec 21, 2004
  6. Collector»NZ

    JohnO Guest

    At only $240 it's probably not a very secure cell. More like it's just a
    locked basement.

    *<:eek:)>

    JohnO, Dec 21, 2004
  8. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 22/12/2004 8:47 a.m.:
    Probably inclusive in the Rates
    That used to be about my level when living in a house with Spa, Sauna
    and many computers
    My Phone is about 45mth so about 540
    Hehe Gas Bag mine is about $120 a year
    No padding in my wifes cell so it is only about 60 a year

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 21, 2004
  10. took m,e a minute, and three re-reads, but I get it now...

    should have been
    Wifes cell phone is ~$240 a year. :)

    better now?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 21, 2004
  11. took m,e a minute, and three re-reads, but I get it now...

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 21, 2004
  12. ... a lot less fun ... for us anyway :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 22, 2004
  13. ... a lot less fun ... for us anyway :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 22, 2004
  14. Collector»NZ

    Richard Guest

    Power costs me ~1440 a year.
    Seems to me that it is really low - most people i know run at about $200-$250 a
    month. I seem to be at $350 a month for some reason...
    Yeah, the joys of not being in a telstraclear cabled area :( same here and have
    no choice about it.
    Since I have stopped texting mine is peanuts - a $20 topup will last weeks now,
    and thanks to motormouth im using it more and more.

    Richard, Dec 22, 2004
  16. It is low compared to my workmates... they're all $200-350 a month, the
    only reason it is so low, is that it is only me and the mrs, she goes to
    the gym after work, so I stay at work a bit longer, we get home at ~6:30
    in bed by 10:30, so hardly time to use power.

    The PC seemed to use ~$35 a month until I turned it off... the house is
    much nicer without a PC on all the time.
    Im on contract, $30 a month, so *only* 50 a month in text/peak calls...
    mostly texting, but thats cutting back now too as more people have
    mobile email/msn.icq etc.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 22, 2004