    an exam. I would like to some body who can guite and classified abou the
    MCSE. How manys exam i should sit or how i try to achive the MCSE.
    Best Rearad and Thanks for your time,

    Guest, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    EEIIIIIIYYY Caramba, MS really needs to localize these groups.

    let me see if I have this right, you are a Computer Engineer (B.Sc Com
    Sci?) and you are being told you need an MCSE to get a job? Now you need
    the details on the exam process. ok, becuase English appears not to be
    the primary language I will gran this much:

    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/

    if you tell me what you're native language is and I might be able to find
    a page in you're language. (www.microsoft.com/brasil)

    Neil, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your help and information. actually itention for studying and sit
    an exam is not only for get a job. But also i would like to exten and upgrate
    my knowledge on IT.
    My native language is Myanmar<burma>. I think i should be learn and base on
    English language page. and keep coopreation and guide for my futhure and
    additional information.
    Best Regard,
    Oliver

    Guest, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the local support center for Myanmar is the Thia office of Microsoft. I
    do not know if you can read the page (it appears to be written in Baht)
    but the page for Thialand is:

    http://www.microsoft.com/thailand/default.asp

    take any advantage you can. if you can write the exam in your native
    language, that would be good.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2005